Montag, 9. Juli 2012

LOTD Video

Hey Lovelies!

weheartit.com


I was very busy in the last few days and now I have to catch up with blogging :)
This Love Of The Day is about my favourite Video of the week.
I have to be honest with you: I haven´t really watched any viedos lately but I do my best to find a good video to watch and feel good ;) Most of the time my favourite videos are music videos that I can watch/listen to when I am blogging or revising :)
So it is no surprise that I chose another music video as my LOTD
I was so fascinated by the new Armani Code Luna fragrance commercial on TV so I was searching for the music that was in the advert. It was so...excuse me for using this rather cheesy word...magical and mystical.
I was beyond happy to find it! It is "in for the kill" by Laroux!
So here it is!



So I hope you liked it! What are you watching/listening to on YouTube?

BYE
Anki :D

LOTD is inspired by Sprinkle Of Glitter



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)