Montag, 9. Juli 2012

LOTD Etsy

Hey Lovelies!

weheartit.com


This Love Of The Day is about my favourite Etsy find of the week. Last week I showed you a lovely little bracelet. This week I want to show you a unique bag :)
I love bags and jewellery and shoes....simply everything that is girly and maybe a bit sparkly!
So I found this cute bag which is perfct for carrying around at uni or later when I am teaching it fits everything I could possibly need in there. It is the perfect colour and just overall gorgeous and practically! The quality is amazing and it is real leather!

What do you think of this bag?

BYE
Anki :D

LOTD is inspired by Sprinkle Of Glitter

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)