Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

LOTD Book

Hey lovelies!

weheartit.com


Todays Love Of The Day blog post is about my current book favourite.
Lately I am totally into fashion and I am reading so many style blogs and books about fashion and styling. My favourite of the moment is "Style" by Lauren Conrad. You can probably tell that I am a liiiittle obsessed with Lauren Conrad at the moment :) but she is just such a style icon for me. She is always dressed so beautifully and gorgeous. I also really like her clothing lines but unfortunately they are not available in Germany.
So Laurens book is just all about her fashion and styling tips ans she even gives tips about make-up. She gives tips on vintage shopping and finding good staple pieces that fit your style and body.
So overall I just lve her book and I cannot wait until her new beauty book comes out in autumn.
You can get her book on Amazon or in stores as hardcover or paperback.

image from here


What is your current book favourite? Do you lve Lauren Conrad as much as I do ?

BYE
Anki :D

Love Of The Day is inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter


1 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love this LC book, its a beauty/fashion bible haha.

I'm a new blogger too, and I'd love if you got a chance to check my page out:) and if you like what you see follow. Then we can follow eachother:)

www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.com
Xx

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)