Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

My Favourite Lipsticks

HI !

image from weheartit.com

For today´s blog post I decided to show you my favourite Lipticks. I have to say these are all high end products but this is due to the great quality and not because of the brands or something like that. I will also show some of my drugstore lipsticks that are very nice in one of my next posts.



So let´s start...

left-right: MAC Viva Glam Nicki, MAC Speak Louder, Dior Rouge Dior in 444 Red Muse, Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 37 L' Exuberante, Chanel Rouge Coco in 17 Orchidee

swatches in the same order as above 

As you can tell from the fotos I LOVE pink lipsticks. I think they suit my skintone and my haircolour. When I wear one of those Lipsticks I feel confident and happy :)
So now into detail about those lipsticks.

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick
This lipstick is a little bit tricky to apply. I find it the best when I just dab a little bit onto my lips and rub it in with my finger to really work it into my lips. It is a satin finish so it can be a little drying and can easily set into the lines of your lips or make your lips look flaky so make sure your lips are in good condition. The color i really stunning. It is bright! Really bright! So make sure you feel good wearing it.

MAC Speak Louder Lipstick
This lipstick is very easy to wear. The Creamsheen finish of this lipstick makes this lipstick very easy to apply and to wear also. It does not dry out your lips or sink into the lines of your lips. The colour is bright but wearable so you can easily wear it during the daytime without feeling weird about it. You wont look like a clown ;)

Dior Rouge Dior in 444 Red Muse
This lipstick always makes me smile when I wear it. It is such a pretty spring/summer colour. It is bright but not too bright so that you can easily wear it during the day. The texture is just perfect. It is moisturizing, silky and makes your lips look perfect. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! ! ! ;)

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in 37 L'Exuberante
The texture of this lipstick is a bit drying because of the velvet finish but it is manageable. You just have to use a lip scrub and moisturize. The colour is a wonderful cool pink which looks fabulous on fair skin. I think this colour was a limited edition one but you can find similar lipsticks in this shade.

Chanel Rouge Coco in 17 Orchidee
This is my favourite everyday colour.  It is a beautiful redish colour. It is a "my lips but better" colour for me. So I use this lipstick all the time with almost every eye make-up. It is easy in handling because of the silky smooth texture. It makes your lips look super duper fabulous. So this lipstick is an overall perfect lipstick for everyday use.


This is it for my favourite lipsticks. If you want to see fotos of them applied on my lips to see how they look then just let me know ;)

BYE
Anki :D

1 Kommentare:

Updates By Her hat gesagt…

I love all the lipsticks, especially the viva glam Nicki! :)


p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
if you have time! :)

Much love,
The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)