Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

LOTD #2 Blog Post

Hey everyone :)

LOTD is inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter


Todays Love Of The Day Post is about my favourite Blog Post, that I have read lately.
I have spent so much time reading different blogs lately, so having to choose one specific blog post is difficult.
I was really inspired by Alexandra from HRH Collection. She is such a sweet girl I and think she has such great taste and she always looks gorgeous :)
So her latest post is about the little pretty things in her life at the moment. I love this kind of blog posts where bloggers show little glimpses into their lives or homes. It makes me want to redecorate or just dress up ;)
It leves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside haha :)

So this was it for todays Love Of The Day Post
I hope you liked it!

BYE
Anki :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey lovely!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I hope you had fun reading it.
Come back soon ;)